Baby Naming Drama!!!?

Ok so we told my in-laws that I'm pregnant yesterday. I'm only about 13 weeks pregnant, and they were already telling us what baby names they like. I hate the names they suggested! If we have a boy, my husband would like us to name the baby after him, but I already told him "no" because his dad... show more Ok so we told my in-laws that I'm pregnant yesterday. I'm only about 13 weeks pregnant, and they were already telling us what baby names they like. I hate the names they suggested! If we have a boy, my husband would like us to name the baby after him, but I already told him "no" because his dad is already named that, so the baby would be the third person in the family with the same name. So I suggested that the baby has my husband's name as a middle name (to make him happy!). My in-laws had already bothered me about baby names, even a year ago, when we weren't even planning on having kids. Now that I'm actually pregnant, they are already irritating me! I had told my husband in confidence what baby names I like, and he told his parents, which aggravated me beyond belief. Telling my mother-in-law anything, would be like broadcasting it on the radio or TV!

The names that they chose reflect their heritage, however I find it extremely rude, for them to not consider my heritage as well. I think it's enough that the baby will have their last name, now he/she would have to have an old name from their country of origin as well?! Are you kidding me? What about my heritage? Perhaps, I want to name my future child after my mother, or father or grandparents. So, right away, they insisted that we name our future child (if it's a boy) after my husband's grandpa, which is fine with me, but I wanted to use the Italian version of that name (since my grandma was Italian!). And then, when my husband told them the name I liked, they had these sour faces, and were asking me "what kind of name is that, how do you spell it?". I'm thinking to myself "Does it matter really? It's not your decision anyway!" I'm afraid they will influence my husband, and this will create conflict. Lately, I've been trying to avoid as much drama and stress from my life, and I feel like my in-laws are really getting on my nerves. In case, they are persistent with the whole baby-naming thing, how should I handle the situation without blowing up, and saying something to them that I will regret later?