Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCruise Travel · 1 decade ago

What is the longest possible cruise I can take??!! Prices???!!!?

What is the absolute longest cruise out there????!!! And how much???!!! Im only 13 but Ive got big dreams. Im already looking forward to taking a REALLY LONG cruise right after I graduate high school in the break I have before I start college. Im going with my best friend Abby! I looked in to it but not thoroughly and found one that was 3-4 months(ish)... a world wide cruise and it was 52000 dollars a person. I no u think im crazy for 52000 dollars a person but I want to see the world and I think that would be a great time!! I dont remember the cruise line but...If you could give me choices and websites that have really long crusises and mabey include the price that would be great!!!!!!<333 Thanks soooooo much!!!

Favorite Answer

Cruise West's Spirit of Oceanus is offering a 335 night cruise around the world visting 242 cities in 59 countries spanning six continents. The prices are about $250,000 for the entire 11 months.

Here's the link:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=3610

Longest Cruise

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is the absolute longest cruise out there????!!! And how much???!!! Im only 13 but Ive got big dreams. Im already looking forward to taking a REALLY LONG cruise right after I graduate high school in the break I have before I start college. Im going with my best friend Abby! I looked in to it...

Source(s): longest cruise prices: https://biturl.im/LzE4v
  • bohr

Year Long Cruise

Crystal Cruises has a world cruise that lasts nearly 120 days. You can also board and debark at various places during the cruise if you don't want to take the entire cruise.

Source(s): Frequent cruiser
  • Elle Z

The price is based on the cruise line and the length of time you are onboard. cruises.com has a 29 day world cruise. I have seen them advertised for more than a month and they average 7-14K per person.

Cruising is a lot of fun because you go to bed and wake up in a different port/city/country without the "hassle or bother" of communting from city to city. But I can't do more than 2 weeks because I get bored cruising any longer.

http://book.cunard.com/find/pb/searchResults.do?su...

19k-70k for a 103 day cruise on the Queen Victoria.

• Mary

Princess, Holland America, and Cunard all offer world cruises, which are about 90 to 110 days in length. Prices vary, of course, but start around $20,000 and go up from there. Schedule-wise they are normally done from early January to early April. Check their web sites!

Heres a world cruise for you> Its 335 nights is the longest I see for March 5 on Cruise West. A suite starts at $230,000 pp.

http://vacationstogo.com/fastdeal.cfm?deal=29174

Hope I helped!

Source(s): frequent cruiser

Ok, princess and holland america offer really really long cruises from 30 days to 130 days. I dont know prices but when i went on the 120 day it was 65000 a person

Princess has a world cruise from like may to september.