What is the longest possible cruise I can take??!! Prices???!!!?

What is the absolute longest cruise out there????!!! And how much???!!! Im only 13 but Ive got big dreams. Im already looking forward to taking a REALLY LONG cruise right after I graduate high school in the break I have before I start college. Im going with my best friend Abby! I looked in to it but not thoroughly... show more What is the absolute longest cruise out there????!!! And how much???!!! Im only 13 but Ive got big dreams. Im already looking forward to taking a REALLY LONG cruise right after I graduate high school in the break I have before I start college. Im going with my best friend Abby! I looked in to it but not thoroughly and found one that was 3-4 months(ish)... a world wide cruise and it was 52000 dollars a person. I no u think im crazy for 52000 dollars a person but I want to see the world and I think that would be a great time!! I dont remember the cruise line but...If you could give me choices and websites that have really long crusises and mabey include the price that would be great!!!!!!<333 Thanks soooooo much!!!