Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 10 years ago

Help with Name Personalities?

Please tell me what personalities and even outward appearances these names convey to you.

And what profession you can see these names being as adults.

Thanks!

Michael

William

Charles

Gatlin

Daniel

Grace

Victoria

Makayla

Rose

Iva

Isabella

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

Michael

-- A quite slim, tall man with either brown or red hair and brown eyes. Quite quiet and reserved but has a wonderful sense of humour. He loves to read and write. He is very loyal and once he has a family he is a great husband and father. In terms of profession, I can picture him being something quite serious like a lawyer or a doctor, where he gets to connect with people but on a quiet level.

William

-- A very classic man with great moral values but a fun-loving side of him as well. Quite tall with dark, sandy-blonde hair and blue eyes. He loves to travel and doesn't tend to stay in one place for very long. I imagine his profession to be something quite flexible - whether he runs a private practice in law or works for an international consulting firm.

Charles

-- Dark hair, mischievous brown eyes and very fun-loving. Has a quick wit and fun streak to him. He's quite loyal but lies easily and refers to himself as Charlie. He's a bit of kid at heart and gets easily excited. His profession is something in advertising.

Gatlin

-- A fun-loving bloke, he's quite short but has a great sense of humour. He spends a lot of time reading and works in publishing. He's also written a few short stories but hasn't tried to get them published. I imagine him with dark hair and blue eyes.

Daniel

-- Blonde spiky hair and blue eyes, he's what I'd describe as a "pretty boy" or metrosexual. His profession is something to do with chiropracting or the movement of the human body.

Grace

-- A sensitive soul, quiet and reserved but very loving. She's overly honest and easily hurt. Dark brown hair and bright green eyes. I imagine her as a primary school teacher or a librarian.

Victoria

-- A little bit posh but quite kind. With short, bobbed black hair and sharp eyes - she never misses anything. She loves her gossip and she's very slim. I picture her in a management role - perhaps as the director of a childcare centre.

Makayla

-- A bit young at heart, I imagine her to have curly blonde hair and innocent blue eyes. She's a bit naive but has a great heart and means well. I imagine her as either a young mother or working in childcare.

Rose

-- Loving, a bit absent-minded. With auburn hair and blue eyes, Rose is very caring and loves her garden. She works in a nursing home and is very patient with the older generations. She loves to chat and enjoys her work.

Iva

-- A bit scatty and a bit of a hippy, she's what people would describe as alternative. She wears long flowy skirts and lots of necklaces. With dark curly hair piled on top of her head and bright eyes, she's very slim and loves painting her nails. She works with tarot cards.

Isabella

-- Very much a princess, she's never had to work a day in her life. She has blonde straight hair and blue eyes. She's very spoilt and her parents indulged her every whim. If she does work, she works in the magazine industry or as a model.

:)

• Michael - A talented boy with black, maybe curly hair. Musician or artist.

William - A classic English boy, blonde hair, collar and tie, speaks with a stereotypical British accent. BBC announcer!

Charles - Southern charmer, dressed in a slick suit and tie. New Orleans jazz musician/suave hanger.

Gatlin - British Sherlock-Holmes-detective, black top hat, walks around rainy streets twiddling weird moustache and looking mysterious.

Daniel - Nice boy with light brown hair. Average and sweet. No specific jobs in mind.

Grace - A sweet blonde girl with gray eyes who lives in a beautiful mansion with sunlit, polished floor. Lives in a rainy city, becomes a shiny lawyer.

Victoria - German teen, frizzy brunette hair, green eyes, bookbag, jeans. Becomes a Professor Doctor Doctor at a university.

Makayla - inner-city, poor black girl with hair in pink/orange beady braids, not to be racist or anything like that. Gets ahem, violated and ahem, with child at 16. Then gets killed in a drug/gang related shooting. RIP.

Rose - Country girl in gingham with straw hat, freckles, and two braids. Becomes farmer, has 11 kids.

Iva - weird librarian lady. Old. Nineteen cats. Wears black.

Isabella - Italian preteen girl with dark hair, talented, writes poetry, has cute white cat called Gabriela. Grows up to run a nice pasta restaurant.

Cool question!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.