Which is a more iconic finisher?

Sweet Chin Music or The Tombstone Piledriver

• Favorite Answer

This is like a Poll Question in disguise, Lol. Shawn Michaels or The Undertaker. Anyways, I think the more Iconic finisher is the Tombstone Piledriver because it's been his Finisher since day one. The Tombstone has put away TONS of Iconic Wrestlers. Ric Flair, Triple H, The Rock, Kane, "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka, Big Boss Man and of Course, Shawn Michaels. I think the Sweet Chin Music is the BETTER Overall finisher as it's Unpredictable, but the More Iconic finisher is the Tombstone Piledriver.

The Tombstone. A whole lot of wrestlers from the 80's had the piledriver in their movset. Also the Tombstone when actually done in real life is more devestating. Just look at the one Taker did on Owen Hart.

The Tombstone Piledriver. Simply put.

And for Lash, here is a list of people I know who have kicked out of the Tombstone...

Kane

The Rock

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Kurt Angle

Brock Lesnar

Shawn Michaels

Short list, but that's all I know of...

Tombstone

The Sweet Chin Music

Iconic? Probably the Tombstone

The Tombstone Piledriver, I have never seen anyone get up from that.

I personally like the tombstone but I will never forget Shawn delivering sweet chin music to Marty Jannetty.

• Tombstone Piledriver.

In addition to having a cool name, it's been treated as a true finisher his entire career. What i mean by that is that you can probably count the times on your fingers how many times you've seen people kick out of it. It's not like many finishers today where you have people kicking out of it.

maybe chin music i dont know