How long to wait to have sex after being treated for bacterial vaginosis w/oral metronidazole + yeast question?

I am currently being treated for BV with metronidazole pills and am to complete treatment this Wednesday night (after my last pill). I have purchased a bottle of acidophilus tablets to begin taking immediately after I finish the metronidazole pills to prevent a yeast infection. I have had BV before and was... show more I am currently being treated for BV with metronidazole pills and am to complete treatment this Wednesday night (after my last pill). I have purchased a bottle of acidophilus tablets to begin taking immediately after I finish the metronidazole pills to prevent a yeast infection. I have had BV before and was prescribed the gel, and immediately following that treatment, I got a yeast infection and had to use Monistat for another 7 days, which was pretty awful. My questions are:

1. How long do I have to wait to have sex after I complete the metronidazole pill treatment on Wednesday night without the danger of passing the bacteria that caused BV to my boyfriend and back to me? Is this even a risk? Would I be able to have sex the same night (Wednesday)? The next night? I will have not had sex in three weeks already by then.

2. Since this is my second time getting BV (and since I got a yeast infection after my last treatment), I am wondering how I can prevent a yeast infection once my current treatment is complete. Did I do the right thing by purchasing the bottle of probiotics? Is there anything else I can do?

Thank you!