Was Saturns moon Titan a satellite of Dinosaurs before it started to rain oil?

We on Earth, in our pompous sureness of knowledge have deemed oil a fossil fuel. Even though deep pockets of oil are being discovered every day. Now it seems Titan, a moon of Saturn has oceans of oil, and masses of gas. It even rains oil on Titan. So, does that mean the satellite Titan was once one giant mass of... show more We on Earth, in our pompous sureness of knowledge have deemed oil a fossil fuel. Even though deep pockets of oil are being discovered every day. Now it seems Titan, a moon of Saturn has oceans of oil, and masses of gas. It even rains oil on Titan. So, does that mean the satellite Titan was once one giant mass of Dinosaurs?
Update: Sorry, I got mixed up with Jupiter and had to redo.
Update 2: Fossil fuels is a theory, not a known fact. And a bad one at that. Our planet has not had enough living organisms in it's lifetime to support the amount of oil. Nor enough plant life to support the animals needed! They are finding huge surpluses of oil in deep pockets. One theory is that oil is created within... show more Fossil fuels is a theory, not a known fact. And a bad one at that. Our planet has not had enough living organisms in it's lifetime to support the amount of oil. Nor enough plant life to support the animals needed! They are finding huge surpluses of oil in deep pockets. One theory is that oil is created within our mantle. I tend to believe this more than the fossil fuel theory.
Update 3: More will be revealed about the makeup of Titan. Yes Hydrocarbons are present in Titans atmosphere so is Methane. Now I'm to believe that we have all the answers on Titan, when we haven't figured out the Earth yet. Put down the gullible juice, and have an open mind. All this closed minded, " we know... show more More will be revealed about the makeup of Titan. Yes Hydrocarbons are present in Titans atmosphere so is Methane. Now I'm to believe that we have all the answers on Titan, when we haven't figured out the Earth yet. Put down the gullible juice, and have an open mind. All this closed minded, " we know everything " is getting old. They knew the Earth was flat and the center of the universe also!
4 answers 4