13 want to be a nudist what to do?

i am 13 i am a boy and i want to be a nudist.i live with my grandparents i am afraid to tell them i already lock my door and hagout in my room for a couple of hours naked but i feel guilty my grandparents are kinda open but i dont know.i wouldent even know how to tell them. my grandparents do foster care so i never... show more i am 13 i am a boy and i want to be a nudist.i live with my grandparents i am afraid to tell them i already lock my door and hagout in my room for a couple of hours naked but i feel guilty my grandparents are kinda open but i dont know.i wouldent even know how to tell them. my grandparents do foster care so i never have the house to myself i live across from a forest and creek and corn fields and some times when the kids are at respet they let me swim naked in the pool and i have been skinny dippin in the creek across the cornfield please help i am not very confident i dont know what to do.p.s i live in ohio
Update: i am 13 i am a boy and i want to be a nudist.i live with my grandparents i am afraid to tell them i already lock my door and hagout in my room for a couple of hours naked but i feel guilty my grandparents are kinda open but i dont know.i wouldent even know how to tell them. my grandparents do foster care so i never... show more i am 13 i am a boy and i want to be a nudist.i live with my grandparents i am afraid to tell them i already lock my door and hagout in my room for a couple of hours naked but i feel guilty my grandparents are kinda open but i dont know.i wouldent even know how to tell them. my grandparents do foster care so i never have the house to myself i live across from a forest and creek and corn fields and some times when the kids are at respet they let me swim naked in the pool and i have been skinny dippin in the creek across the cornfield please help i am not very confident i dont know what to do.p.s i live in ohio
and dont want to keep it to myself
Update 2: and how do i explain its not pornographic
Update 3: no more mean answers