Do girls go for confident tall guys because they get the whole package including the big chap?

I see girls flocking around confident guys and in my ideal, men who are confident usually have big penises. So my conclusion is that girls mine as well fall for these guys and chase them because they probably do have this feature. Me being 4 inches girth and 5 long erect and being a short male 5'5'' at... show more I see girls flocking around confident guys and in my ideal, men who are confident usually have big penises. So my conclusion is that girls mine as well fall for these guys and chase them because they probably do have this feature. Me being 4 inches girth and 5 long erect and being a short male 5'5'' at 21 years old puts me at a disadvantage in my game, .......even if i still had confidence. But women today are inflated its a suprise why i just dont end my life, because i socialize and i try and try i little bit more........but girls dont take the iniative to start getting that i want to be friends and maybe go out on a date later. But no.......the same girls i confront are passively quiet and dont say anything to me....because NO girl in this world REALLY,.....AND I MEAN REALLY FANTASIZED, DREAMS, WISHES, AND HOPE TO DATE A SHORT GUY. Same goes with small penises. No girl WANTS a small one. And WANT is all girls go for nowadays.
Update: No girl wants a small personality either....then want big personality that magnetizes attention.
Update 2: Actually its worse in China. And women there JUST LIKE HERE like double standards like flies love horshite.