2010 Toyota Camry engine vibration?

I bought a new 2010 Toyota Camry LE 4-cyl one and half month ago, and have driven it for only 1200 miles. Yesterday I suddenly felt vibration/knocking from the engine while I was driving at about 30 mph, in the mean time both the Check Engine and Slip Indicator lights were on. The vibration became worse during... show more I bought a new 2010 Toyota Camry LE 4-cyl one and half month ago, and have driven it for only 1200 miles. Yesterday I suddenly felt vibration/knocking from the engine while I was driving at about 30 mph, in the mean time both the Check Engine and Slip Indicator lights were on. The vibration became worse during acceleration. I parked the car and opened the front hood, I saw the engine vibrating badly. I have sent the car to a Toyota dealer, and am waiting for a diagnosis. The service man said there have been quite a few people got the same problem with the new Camry. Really disappointed with Toyota's quality control. I am sure I am using the right gas. Do you have any idea what happened in my car? Shall I contact Toyota directly? Thanks a lot for any suggestions.
Update: If I ask to change a new Camry, is the dealer willing to do that? WIll Toyota pay for the loss? Which department of Toyota shall I report the problem? Thanks!
Update 2: It turns out that the electric wire to a fuel injector was loosely connected in the manufactory. The technician in the Toyota dealer simply snapped the connection all the way in, and the car runs smoothly now. The dealer (not the one selling my car) did a good job finding and fixing the problem. Toyota needs to... show more It turns out that the electric wire to a fuel injector was loosely connected in the manufactory. The technician in the Toyota dealer simply snapped the connection all the way in, and the car runs smoothly now. The dealer (not the one selling my car) did a good job finding and fixing the problem. Toyota needs to improve their quality control, though; a simple mistake can cause a big problem.
3 answers