Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Adventure, shooter, action, puzzle, or arcade games?

me- action/adventure

Uncharted 2: Drakes Fortune

:D

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 55JD55
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Sports? Madden 2010.

Then action/adventure(Lego Indiana Jones)

shooter next(Call of Duty)

arcade(Q-Bert)

Puzzle(Bejewled)

• Raza
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

An action-adventure game can be defined as a game with a mix of elements from an action game and an adventure game,[4] especially crucial elements like puzzles.[5] Action-adventures require many of the same physical skills as action games, but also offer a storyline, numerous characters, an inventory system, dialog, and other features of adventure games.[6] They are faster-paced than pure adventure games, because they include both physical and conceptual challenges.[6] Action-adventure games normally include a combination of a series complex story elements made into an audio-visual display for players that is heavily reliant upon the player character's movement which affects the flow of the game.[7] Some examples of action-adventure games include the The Legend of Zelda,[6] and Tomb Raider series.[8]

Exactly when a game stops being an adventure game and becomes an action game is a matter of interpretation.[9] There are quite a few disagreements in the community and in the media over what actually constitutes an action-adventure game. One definition of the term "action adventure" may be '"An action/adventure game is a game that has enough action in it not to be called an adventure game, but not enough action to be called an action game."[10] In some cases an action game with puzzles will be classified as an action-adventure game, but if these puzzles are quite simple they might be classified as an action game.[6] Others see action games as a pure genre, while an action-adventure is an action game that includes situational problem-solving.[10] Adventure gamers may also be purists, rejecting any game that makes use of physical challenges or time pressure.[6] Regardless, the action-adventure label is prominent in articles over the internet and media. The term "action-adventure" is usually substituted for a particular sub-genre due to its wide scope.

I ALSO LIKE THE SAME

• 10 years ago

Shooter, Action/Adventure

• 10 years ago

Action/Adventure/shooter games like Time Spliters

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

That's a great game! I prefer action and arcade with a bit of sports thrown in for good measure :)

• Gunasd
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Yes. I am also like the adventure and action!

• 10 years ago

Adventure, action, and arcade for me.

• 10 years ago

Adventure and shooter

• 10 years ago

First person shooters and action games.

• 10 years ago

Open World Games like GTA 4, GTA Vice City, etc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.