problems between sunnis, shiites and kurds?

I know they have different religious views, but what sort of political problems do they have?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • whyme
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

they all want the same thing power to rule

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In a nutshell: Shiites believe Islamic leadership should have stayed within Muhammad's family after his death. Sunni's believe leadership should be elected. The Kurds are an Iranian ethnolinguistic group who have historically inhabited the mountainous areas to the south of the Caucasus's. Each wants control over lands believe exclusive to their own culture. The others say the same thing so they fight and have been doing so for thousands of years.

Here is the reason for 100% of all conflict in all human history; either you are scarred of what they can do to you (or vise versa) or you have something they want (or vise versa).

• 3 years ago

Being a KURD isn't probably concerning the faith. Kurdistan become a rustic, now a split up us of a residing in many diverse international places which contains Syria, Iraq and Turkey as i've got faith. As for Islam's divisions, purely like in Christianity, the place you assert there are Catholics, and Protestants etc... with similarities and differences between them... there are 'Mathaheb' in Islam. meaning diverse segments or categories with very comparable ideals to a minimum of one yet another, yet some differences. examine (Denominations) in wikipedia's link under. it provides you with a accepted theory. i don't recognize if each little thing is right there, regardless of the undeniable fact that it will supply you an outline. all of them shop on with Prophet Mohammed, the messenger of Islam... regardless of the undeniable fact that, they do selection in opinions concerning the numerous previous historic leaders. They pray in an particularly comparable way, yet you will word gentle differences of their prayer. So it in basic terms a count of a few differences, concerning DIVISIONS and a few differences that got here approximately AFTER the loss of existence of Prophet Mohammed. As for battling, nicely... no one in the international is pleased with this. no longer even themselves. yet i don't recognize who 'placed their nostril' in different individuals's organization and all started the entire hassle between the two events. yet another component, CIVIL wars ensue... all international extensive. They got here approximately in the suitable international locations preferable the international immediately. All we are hoping is they awaken sooner or later and comprehend that them battling against one yet another isn't for their benefit, and become brought about by using fact of hatred implanted via different events. (Spell verify isn't working, so please excuse me if I actual have typos or spelling errors)

• 1 decade ago

Their political problem is their religious problem.

One in the same.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.