How do I set up a shared printer connection between the two computers in my home?

I recently set up, using a router, a second computer on my internet connection. Now that I have full access to the internet with both computers there will be things I'll want to print out from the newer computer and it would be much more convenient if I could use the same printer for both computers rather than... show more I recently set up, using a router, a second computer on my internet connection. Now that I have full access to the internet with both computers there will be things I'll want to print out from the newer computer and it would be much more convenient if I could use the same printer for both computers rather than set up a second printer which I don't really have the room for on this desk anyway.