? asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

How can I wear my unbranded shoes without being self concious?

Ok so I bought a pair of trainers from Deichmann yesterday - its tag is 'Graceland' and they look Ok.

The thing is I'm not sure I'm gonna feel comfortable wearing them because some of the students in my P.E class have popular branded shoes like Nike, Adidas, etc.. but there are a few with unbranded shoes too.. I might feel self conscious when I wear them.. How can I wear them with confidence? Any advice? Please.

Favorite Answer

Do not pay attention to what other people think. You can dress a pig with a Gucci dress, and it will still be a pig. So brands do not make people. Personalities do.

Focus on you enjoying your workout. Do you have friends going to gym also? Or everyone there are just people you do not speak to?

Have fun, and chill... Do not pay attention to what others think, pay attention to what you are doing and enjoy doing it.

i'm self-unsleeping wearing shorts yet i've got have been given varicose veins and a scar and a extensive bruise from a canine chew that may not particularly heal. i'm additionally pushing 40. i'm doing human beings a desire with the aid of protecting up my grotesque legs! while you're youthful and skinny, i could say recover from it and experience your self. do no longer permit your insecurities carry you returned. you have in all threat have been given advantageous legs in any different case your boyfriend does no longer be figuring out to purchase you shorts. savour it now, given which you will no longer be able to get that factor returned once you're my age.