Canary Island water taxi options?

Hey all, Basically in the summer im having a girly holiday with mates we're off to lanzarote and gonna enjoy the nightlife at puerto del carmen, as I ave heard many good things about it. I've also heard that the nightlife in Tenerife is very good and you can get on a boat to the other island in one day.... show more Hey all,

Basically in the summer im having a girly holiday with mates we're off to lanzarote and gonna enjoy the nightlife at puerto del carmen, as I ave heard many good things about it. I've also heard that the nightlife in Tenerife is very good and you can get on a boat to the other island in one day. How long does it take to get from each island in case we want to try out Playa de Americas? Obviously if its a couple of hours we couldn't but if its not too long that would be great.

Many thanks!