Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Was hast du neulich gemacht, um die Umwelt zu schützen?

Stuck doing my german homework, i need to write about a paragraph ):

Update:

stuck doing my german, i need to write about a paragraph, please help (in german) by writing a bit please.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Recently i became volunteer with the Green party. I go into classrooms and explain our goals. I recruit new members and write a report which is sent to all members. I have met with a lot of politicians from other countries and have been invited to visit them. I will travel to Germany in the summer and take part in a number of conferences.

Vor kurzem wurde ich Freiwilliger mit den Grünen. Ich gehe in die Klassenzimmer und erkläre unsere Ziele. Meine Arbeit ist Anwerbung neuer Mitglieder und ein Bericht schreiben, der an alle Mitglieder verschickt wird. Ich habe mit vielen Politikern aus anderen Ländern zusammen gewesen und wurde aufgefordert sie zu besuchen. Im Sommer gehe ich nach Deutschland und beteilige mich an eine Reihe von Konferenzen.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You could say you ride your bike to school, you save energy by turning off lights and you save water by taking showers instead of baths.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.