Which Anti-Virus is Better? Kaspersky, AVG, Mcfee, Norton...?

Which Anti-Virus is Better? Kaspersky, AVG, Mcfee, Norton...

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

definitely kaspersky...norton is also good but it uses alot of memory....and i wont recomend AVG..

• Claire
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Ive Used Both, But i Stick With Norton Cause off Its User Freindly Interface Plus Am Use 2 All The Settings But Personaly i Fink Avg Did a better Job Than Norton

• 10 years ago

Norton is the best security but consume more space to run and keep your system low

I always prefer Kaspersky because it is verry chip and fast

• Andy
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Mcafee is the worst, then norton but adds ages of time onto startup, avg is then good as free avalible then kaspersky

but nod 32 the best 4 me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Kasper sky is absolutely a better anti virus as it provides a lot os security features as compared to Norton,AVG etc...

• 10 years ago

ESET - NOD32 hands down!!

http://www.eset.com/purchase

HOWEVER, It doesn't matter which antivirus software you get, if you do not keep Microsoft updates current, and you click on unexpected and vauge links, and open up email attachments, there is nothing that will prevent you from getting bit by a virus or trojan. By the time your antivirus catches it on your system it is too late. Most viruses of today start up before most programs on your computer turning off any means of protection (this includes your antivirus utility). If you rely on your antivirus to monitor the traffic to and from your computer, you will be greatly disappointed.

Source(s): I am an IT expert.
  • 10 years ago

i wud recommend norton 360 v3

It installs in seconds and is a full featured pack. It optimizes ur pc, an integrated backup manager, startup delayer, a vast features for improving system performance including registry cleanup.

There r 2 types of virus scan..

1. quick scan - which scans the potentially dangerous folders. It wud complete in few minutes.

2. complete scan - checks ur pc throughly 4 virus, spam, trojan etc

There is also an add-on pack that gives much more features.

BUT WAIT, ... NORTON 360 V4 IS ABOUT TO COME.....

Source(s): personal experience
  • 10 years ago

Norton is a best anti virus

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Kaspersky is undoubtedly the best, though it's not free.

AVG is also good, and you can download their excellent premium suite completely free!

• 10 years ago

AVG Free

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.