Who is the true icon off Professional wrestling with (more details inside) +BQ'S?

Who is the true icon off professional wrestling my question is who represents the following belts with the definitions off the word icon towards that belt & why ? i know people have answered the true icon off Professional wrestling with such stars like hulk hogan ric flair even the undertaker but my question is... show more Who is the true icon off professional wrestling my question is who represents the following belts with the definitions off the word icon towards that belt & why ? i know people have answered the true icon off Professional wrestling with such stars like hulk hogan ric flair even the undertaker but my question is who is the Definition off the word icon for the following belts & why

1 the world heavyweight champion ( that belt is not a wwe Original)
2 the wwe tittle
3 the intercontinental tittle
4th the tag tittles
5th the woman's tittle
6th wcw tittle
7th awa world tittle

BQ'S 1 who is the true icon off wrestling ?
BQ'S 2 do you think that today's superstars & divas should be treated as equal (also applied for tna fans)
BQ's 3 who is the greatest wreslter & diva who have never won a world tittle or the womans tittle ?