Is this a strongly written professional resume? What do you think? I spent a lot of time writing my resume.?
Dedicated customer focused administrative professional offering significant experience in self-directed position requiring effective support, secretarial, and administrative abilities. Proven interpersonal, communications, and multi-tasking skills. Adaptable team player recognized for willingness to learn and teach newly acquired skills.
• 3 yrs. of administrative experience in a health care setting, handling multi-faceted clerical tasks .
• Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with staff, patients, and public.
• Ability to translate from English to Spanish.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• First Aid/CPR certified from American Red Cross
Bachelor’s of Arts- Psychology California State University Dominguez Hills
Concentration Courses: Behavior Modification, Abnormal Psychology, Case Management Functions.
Residential Treatment Facility, Bayfront Youth and Family Services
Administrative Secretary, 2006- Present
• Provided administrative support to all departments. Maintained department calendar.
• Compiled statistical data for monthly and quarterly reports.
• Managed legal and medical documents and billing for CEO/Administrator.
• Audited charts for the unit. Attended Utilization review meetings.
Accomplishments: Created and organized an information center for our department. Results: Better
access to information, and less time searching for it. Employee of the Month- June.
2008, Nov. 2009. Commended for being a team player in intiating a team effort
to help resolve a work unit crisis with our clients.
Psychiatric Hospital, Kedren Community Mental Health Center
Case Manager- Children’s Outpatient, 2005-2006
• Worked with at-risk youth and their families to help minimize their defiant behavior youth were exhibiting.
• Translated for Spanish speaking clients. Maintained progress notes in clients charts.
• Provided referrals to clients in housing, education, mental health, and medication services.
• Handled and resolved more than 20 cases of families in providing family stabilization and re-unification.
Accomplishments: Provided outstanding services to both clients and departments during our Audit Survey.
Level 14 Group Home H.V. Group Home, Inc.
Youth Counselor, 2004-2005
• Counseled juveniles with behavior problems and promoted the safety and well being of adolescents.
• Taught groups on life skills, anger management, and positive self-image.
• Charted and filed notes for social workers and probation department.
Accomplishments: Received “Employee of the Month” for taking on more responsibilities of other
employees and intervening in a crisis situation with a client. Received high
performance evaluations from supervisors for exhibiting leadership and excellent work
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
I think this is an excellent resume! The idea is to pack as much information you can into the smallest space possible, and you have done this very well. Recruiters tend to get glazed eyes when faced with a four or five page resume. Yours seems just about right!!Source(s): Experience
- RorydeeLv 71 decade ago