Modern Warfare 2: What type of knife does Shepherd stab you with?

At the end of Modern Warfare 2, Shepherd pulls out a peculiar combat knife out and stabs Soap with it. Can anyone tell me what make/manufacturer the knife is or what style of knife it is? If it's fictional, any look-alikes will do.

Favorite Answer

The knife is obtusely it's a fixed blade combat/tactical knife tanto or bowie blade. I queues somewhere around 6-9 inches the blade alone. It's hard to tell since allot of the stuff including weapons are mostly made up and because it's only been on screen for a few seconds.

I think this knife is knife is similar to Sheperds

cold steel black bear classic

A butter knife.

jk, but the knife was some sort of combat knife. There are many different knifes the U.S. Army issues, so I cant really determine.

He stabs Roach, not Soap. The knife is any sort of combat knife. There are many types so to identify would be pretty hard.

looks like a tactical knife!

well mw2 dosnt identify it so it would be imposible to tell and mr. burke sherperd shoots roach he stabs soap!