Why are cons now happy that Walmart Inc now has the same rights as people do?

Favorite Answer

I think I should construe an appeal. As soon as I pinpoint exactly why that isn't fair or balanced.

Hmm.. recently my life has changed..(in a good way) But in this new time, I'm thinking back to alot of old memories, old friends... people who aren't around me anymore..Fun things i'v done and places I'v been. All these thoughts and things make me so happy I wanna bust at the seams. But in the same breath...It makes me sad, because I miss my friends, I miss those places...and I miss the things that have been.

• Lee

It the same old story.The supreme court con's decided by a 5 to 4 decision to let corporations shovel all the money they want to to their favorite politician.

Things are just going back the way they used to be. Corporations used to have first amendment rights and not all that long ago. At this point, this administration has all but declared war on corporations and private businesses. How ridiculous.

Obama wants to punish the banks. The banks only did what they were forced to do by the government's misguided laws forcing them to make bad loans. Obama himself was legal representation against banks based on forcing them to make loans to people who could not pay them back and now he wants to punish them for it. Ludicrous.

He wants you to hate insurance companies saying they make huge profits while they only average a 2% profit margin but he wants you to hate them because they have to make business decisions that will result in them remaining in business. He wants you to hate oil companies making you believe he has the right to take their profits. He wants to destroy capitalism and along with it destroy your rights. Why should all arguments of the left be one sided and unopposed?

Same right no, they have more rights than the people.

Honey, corporations have been running the government for years. Democrats just hate this because Republicans are pro business........because businesses create jobs and more jobs means more tax revenue and a great economy. <gasp>

I am. Free speech for all is protected by the 1st. Americans should be proud to see the Constitution in action today.

It's their favorite place to shop and a lot of the ones on this site work there.

• Sugar

Every one it concerns is happy. It does not affect me.

Guess you don't like the US Constitution, huh ?

Ever hear of freedom of speech ?