Another naming task of epic proportions awaits you...will you accept?
A warning: this is a obnoxiously long question. Just saying.
Pick six names, three from the boys and three from the girls, to eliminate and then add three names to each that you think I'd like. An explanation would be nice but not required. Capish?
Put the names from the lists above into at least four sib sets with three names in each one. The number of girls and boys doesn't have to be equal--there can be two boys and one girl in one, or vice versa, or even all boys or all girls. You don't have to use all the names, and can reuse them in different sets.
1. What is your favorite name, for a boy and a girl, from my lists?
2. What one name from my lists do you absolutely hate, and why?
3. How would you describe my naming style?
List boy and girl names that you think fit with my style. Do as few or many as you wish.
1. What are your favorite names?
2. How would you describe your naming style?
3. What users in YA have the best styles?
Many thanks for completing this obscenely annoying questionnaire.