Hollister or American eagle?

which one do you prefer, which one is classier in your opinion. cheers.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm so sick and tired of these questions about which clothing store is better, but if you want to answer--it's Hollister.

I used to work at Hollister and the clothes were a hell of a lot better than American Eagle's. Sure, American Eagle has more shirts with drawings on them, but that's not what HCO is in favor of. However, HCO's quality surpasses American Eagle's.

In case you did not not, HCO is a branch of Abercrombie and Fitch and who does American Eagle copy? Abercrombie, lots of times by making the cologne bottles look like the Fierce bottles, giving customers gray-scale bags to put their clothes in and even the design of the polos. Amrican Eagle was sued a lot because of this.

In the end, the smart shopper wil go to American Eagle because it's cheaper and there is nothing wrong with being cheap; at least you know you don't need materialist values to define the person you are.

Source(s): Works with Abercrombie.
  • American Eagle

• 1 decade ago

American Eagle is A LOT classier then hollister. At amreican eagle you can mix and match and their clothes are very casual(most of them) . I wear both but I prefer American Eagle.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

American Eagle.

The Hollister store is loud and smelly. And I'm too big to fit in their clothes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I prefer Hollister; American Eagle seems a bit unoriginal, in my opinion. My favorites are Abercrombie & Fitch and Free People, though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

AE is way classier and most of their clothes are cuter and more my style.

Hollister's style is mostly beach wear.

• 1 decade ago

I would think that American Eagle has better quality, but Hollister has more exotic choices.

• 1 decade ago

i like hollister better, it seems that those clothes are more fun and young.

but as far as classier, i would have to say AE. Ciao.

• 1 decade ago

i like them both a lot but after about a year or less of having hollister it rips.

• 1 decade ago

Neither of them, neither are classy and they all look the same.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.