France has proof that Iran is developing a nuclear bomb?

I have recently seen a newspaper article that states the French president as saying they have proof that Iran is developing a nuclear bomb and Israel may take action to neutralize the threat. He also warned the UN to take tough action against Iran and stop them developing nuclear weapons. If France shares their... show more I have recently seen a newspaper article that states the French president as saying they have proof that Iran is developing a nuclear bomb and Israel may take action to neutralize the threat. He also warned the UN to take tough action against Iran and stop them developing nuclear weapons.

If France shares their proof with Israel then there is no doubt in my mind that they will take military action against Iran.

What do you think to this? Should Israel effectively declare war on Iran? Should the UN give Iran an ultimatum..give up your nuclear weapons or they will take them by force?

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,...