Is HTML and Web Design hard to learn?

Is html hard to learn? I am a photography major, and work with photoshop a lot and I have seen how to design a web page and I'm positive I can design one the way I want it to look, but the html part and actually getting it on the web is a whole other process that I don't know. I have heard that you use... show more Is html hard to learn? I am a photography major, and work with photoshop a lot and I have seen how to design a web page and I'm positive I can design one the way I want it to look, but the html part and actually getting it on the web is a whole other process that I don't know. I have heard that you use dreamweaver? Is this right? I have the whole adobe creative suite, so I have dreamweaver. I have been trying to do some graphic design work in photoshop and starting to use illustrator so I can hopefully add it to the list of services that I can provide for people, when I get my business going. The graphic design is going good, I know it is different than web design, but just thought to throw that out there.I would love to be able to create my own web site rather than paying someone, since I will most likely be constantly making changes to the info on it.

I know it is going to take awhile and quite a few classes I'm assuming, just curious to how hard the whole thing is to understand. Any advice would be great! Thanks!