ADDICTING teen books/series?

I'm having trouble finding a really good series to read. I read A LOT and here are some of the books i've read that I've LOVED:

The Mediator Series by Meg Cabot

The Immortals Series by Alyson Noel

Saving Zoe by Alyson Noel

Wake and Fade by Lisa Mcmann

All of LJ Smith's Books

All the Maximum Ride Series

Series that were okay and that i didn't like all that much:

Twilight (read them all)

the host

the mortal instruments series

harry potter

hunger games

true blood

vampire acadamy

house of night series

vampire kisses

interview with the vampire

evernight

everlost

wicked lovely

witches and wizards (by james patterson)

So what are books/series that I will LOVE and be addicted to?

Thanks for answering.

PS I'm 18, but I like to write so I like to keep up with the teen works...

already read all nightworld series (as i said I love LJ smith - i've read ALL her works.) And i've read the hunger game and the mortal instruments. they didn't really turn me on.

Best Answer

I recently finished a book called - "Blue is for Nightmares." by Laurie Faria Stolarz.

Summary: Stacey Brown, a 16 year old Junior at Hillcrest Boarding School, is a hereditary wiccan through her grandmother. Stacey wants to have a normal high school experience, but all that is hindered when she starts having terrifying nightmares about the death of her best friend and roommate, Drea. It is not the first time she's had these prophetic nighmares. 3 years ago, a girl she used to babysit, Maura, was murdered. Stacey had ignored her nightmares about the young girl's death and then Maura was killed, now she is having those strange dreams again. Who would be the key to solve this supernatural mystery? As the time passes by Stacey does't know what to do and whom to expect to be the culprit. First a strange man in the garden who is the father of her arch enemy, Veronica, then Chad, her secret crush, then Donovan, his roomate,then P.J. and Amber...Stacey is so confused when a sudden death strikes the school..What happens when she faces a dead body? Will she be able to save her friend and reveal the mystery or will something terrible happen?

There are 3 other books to the series (in order) - White is for Magic. Silver is for Secrets. Red is for Remembrance.

I'm also currently reading another book by her, called - "Deadly Little Secret."

It's quite a thriller and a real page turner.

Summary: Until three months ago, everything about 16 yr old Camelia's life has been fairly ordinary. But when Ben, the mysterious new guy, starts junior year at high school, Camelia's life becomes far from ordinary. Rumored to be responsible for his ex-girlfriend's death, Ben is immediatly ostracized by everyone on campus. Except for Camelia. She's reluctant to belive the rumors, even when her friends try to convince her otherwise. Instead, she's inexplicably drawn to Ben....and his touch. But soon, Camelia is receiving eerie phone calls and strange packages with threatning notes. Ben insists she's in danger and that he wants to help - but can he be trusted? She knows he's hiding something...but he's not the only one with a secret.

It has a sequel called - "Deadly Little Liars." and soon "Deadly Little Games." (I'm not sure if it came out already.)

Her other book is called - Project 17.

I haven't exactly read it, but it sounds amazing :)

Summary: Danvers State Hospital. Opened in 1878, Condemned in 1992. It is rumored to be the birthplace of the Lobotomy. The novel begins at 7 AM, with Derik riding up to the Danvers State Hospital. He starts to think of the people in there, the people who died. The unmarked mass graves around the premises, the underground tunnels, and the messed up remnants of it's former patients. He knows this is the place. The place where he'd make his movie. Derik is flunking out of school, and he decides to submit his film to a contest and save himself from a future of flipping burgers at his parents' diner. He gathers a cast of different backgrounds, and the eve before the hospitals' demolition, they break in. He gets more than he bargained for when the eerie experience changes his life. Forever.

Basically, any book by Laurie Faria Stolarz is amazing :)

And the series - "Cirque Du Freak."

It was a real thriller! :)

• hilel

Addicting Book Series

• Uglies

Cirque du Freak

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Princess Diaries

Gossip Girl (the series)

The Mortal Instruments trilogy

Inkheart

I've loved:

A Thousand Splended Suns - Khaled Hosseini

The Host - Stephanie Meyer (twilight sucks, but this book is pretty good!)

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

To Kill a Mocking Bird - Harper Lee

A Child Called It - David Pelzer

Ten Little Indians - Agatha Christie

My favourite authors are: E. Lockhart, Sarah Dessen, Agatha Christie & Meg Cabot (: try reading stuff by them, it's not too girly - and their books are exciting.

Crank/Glass (Fallout comes out in September 2010.)

Impulse

Tricks

Burned

Identical

Thirteen Reasons Why

The Catcher in the Rye

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

The God Box

Luna

The Kite Runner

A Thousand Splendid Suns

The Lovely Bones

Elsewhere

Sweep Series

Vampire Diaries

The Secret Circle

Blue Bloods

Night World by L.J Smith is a great read for teenagers. There are three stories in one huge book. It is set in the night world, The night world is a secret society of vampires, werewolves, witches and creatures of darkness, its where the otherworldly live along side humans without us knowing..it is a place too dangerous to fall in love.

The three stories are:

1. Secret Vampire

2. Daughters of Darkness

3. Enchantress

Graceling by Kristin Cashore. :) And you have to read catching fire, the sequel to the hunger games :D. I'm a big fan.

The Mortal instruments series (by Cassandra Clare, I think.)

Anything by Meg Cabot is good, because it's light and funny. I suggest the Mediator series.

Btw, I'm your age.

Well I read a series called warriors by Erin hunter it is made up of about 20 books. I am an older reader and I really enjoyed it and you should too ;)

Addictive! Christ!

The Chaos walking by Patrick Ness books and the Midnighter's Trilogy by Scott Westerfield. Alison Croggan's books are good as are Trudi Canavans two Trilogies.

Vampire Diaries

and Kiss of Life and Generation Dead

Source(s): My big sis