Is Turbo Tax really that easy to use?

I see the commercials on just about every channel on how easy it is to use. I wish they would actually show what type of questions are asked in details to give me a good idea. I am self employed from home and have to manage personal and business related info for deductions, and I really do not trust that my CPA is... show more I see the commercials on just about every channel on how easy it is to use. I wish they would actually show what type of questions are asked in details to give me a good idea. I am self employed from home and have to manage personal and business related info for deductions, and I really do not trust that my CPA is doing all she can to give me the best discounts (especially since I make little money but owe thousands of dollars in taxes per year). After taxes are paid I hardly have any money left which doesn't seem correct to me. Plus I have created my own script that sorts out all of my business expenses by category, so all of the numbers are added up already and just have to be inserted into the tax fields so I am sure I should be able to do that.

However I am afraid to risk doing it myself if there is something I do not understand, since such a mistake could cost me thousands of dollars. I am located in TN, USA btw.