Have I missed another memo?

This is part of an answer I received in my last question. "You can practice your non-belief openly; so why do you believe it is necessary for your non-belief to be forced upon me? Why do you attempt to have your non-belief incorporated into law? Why do you attempt to convince me that your non-belief is... show more This is part of an answer I received in my last question.

"You can practice your non-belief openly; so why do you believe it is necessary for your non-belief to be forced upon me? Why do you attempt to have your non-belief incorporated into law? Why do you attempt to convince me that your non-belief is true? Why not explain to me the necessity for legislation that forces non-belief on us all?"

I have to admit that I must be ignorant. Can someone tell me what this legislation enforcing my non-belief on others is, in which country and when it was legislated or introduced?
Update: orly, you have simply rephrased the partial answer I quoted. Again I ask, how am I forcing my non-belief on others? What legislation is forcing people to cease practicing their religious beliefs?
Update 2: God's servant, read above.