Are there any benefits of buying back military time for federal retirement when I am retired from the Army?

I retired from the US Army about three years ago and I recently was blessed with a GS job. I have researched for weeks for any information that could help me with the decision of “buying back my military time (20 plus years) in order to add it on my federal retirement”. At the moment I collect 80% disability which... show more I retired from the US Army about three years ago and I recently was blessed with a GS job. I have researched for weeks for any information that could help me with the decision of “buying back my military time (20 plus years) in order to add it on my federal retirement”. At the moment I collect 80% disability which is tax free. I do not know if I will have to waive my present benefits (retirement and all) when I buying back my military time. I am looking for any information that could prove me wrong as I have some questions and no answer to them. Do I lose my retirement and benefits if I buy back my military time?, how much more do I received when I retire from my Federal job?, what is the age when I fully qualify for my Federal retirement? Will I loose or have to waiver my Social Security benefits if I buy back my military time? Thank you… RC