Does anyone know how long it takes for Sertraline (zoloft) side effects such as nausea, diarrhea to stop?

I just started taking sertraline for the second time and i can't remember how long i was sick last time but i am losing alot of weight. This makes me concerned that i keep vomiting and can't eat much. I also couldn't sleep last night. I remember that being a side effect. I don't like being on these... show more I just started taking sertraline for the second time and i can't remember how long i was sick last time but i am losing alot of weight. This makes me concerned that i keep vomiting and can't eat much. I also couldn't sleep last night. I remember that being a side effect. I don't like being on these medicines but sometimes the anxiety is just as bad or worse.
Update: Well, i just stopped taking it after 2 days of taking 25mg. I know that I am not supposed to just stop but i couldn't stand it another day. I feel less cloudy and not sick anymore. I had trouble sleeping last night cause of racing thoughts (never happened to me before). Well, i will try to deal with my panic... show more Well, i just stopped taking it after 2 days of taking 25mg. I know that I am not supposed to just stop but i couldn't stand it another day. I feel less cloudy and not sick anymore. I had trouble sleeping last night cause of racing thoughts (never happened to me before). Well, i will try to deal with my panic attacks in another way. I am not really depressed and definitely not suicidal or crazy. I don't think i need this medicine.