Who else is Boycotting Jay Leno and the Refurbished Tonight Show?

Conan O'Brien went out in style and I am really disappointed to see him go. I will NOT be watching Jay Leno.

I am curious to hear others opinions about this. Which Late Night show are you a fan of?

Favorite Answer

Jay Leno wanted his own show at 10 pm. The show bombed and he wants his old show back. I watched the last Tonight Show Leno did last year when he had Conan on and Leno told Conan he was the best man to take over The Tonight Show and he was happy Conan was replacing him. Leno is a backstabber and a liar.

Conan O'Brien is way funnier than Jay Leno. I will not be watching Jay Leno and I hope that other people feel the same way. And I hope when he returns to the tonight show his ratings go way down. That would be hilarious!! But I know Conan will get another show some where else where can continue to support him!!

ME! I'm 100% on board. And once 30 rock and the office totally Jump the shark for me or are canceled, NBC will be boycotted.

I find both men funny.

But, who cares?

Conan will move on to bigger and better things.