Can I file for the last two years if I had messed up on a previous tax return?

Ok so 2006 I messed up our taxes doing them myself and we owe $4,000 well in 2007 I tried to send my taxes in but since 2006 was messed up my totals were off. I was dumb and assumed that the IRS took the refund and applied it to what we owe. So 2008 I tried to do our taxes online again with the same issue. My... show more Ok so 2006 I messed up our taxes doing them myself and we owe $4,000 well in 2007 I tried to send my taxes in but since 2006 was messed up my totals were off. I was dumb and assumed that the IRS took the refund and applied it to what we owe. So 2008 I tried to do our taxes online again with the same issue. My question is how can I fix this and pay what we owe? Can I do it online or would it be better to have like HR Block help...will that cost a ton? I did a free federal tax online for 2009 and it says we will be getting back $8,000. Haven't submitted it yet. HELP!