How can I report a fraudulent auto insurance claim to USAA insurance company?

I know of a USAA insurance client who has filed a fraudulent claim on their insurance. In fact two of them in a two month time span, the first claim they lied about who was the driver of the vehicle at time of accident (real driver had a suspended license) The second one they lied to the adjuster by not revealing their license was suspended, they lied about the circumstances ( they didn't reveal they didn't call police because they were under the influence) they did admit to rear ending the other vehicle but also lied about the exact circumstances and parties involved. And they still haven't filed a police report or accident report to the DMV when required by Texas law when car is undrivable from scene and over $1,000. in damages, the damages to both vehicles exceeded $15,000.00. I can't figure out why USAA didn't investigate. The driver of the other vehicle had a complete different story than the client who was at fault, such as the at fault driver begged them not to call police or report it because they were high and holding illegal drugs,since the driver had baby with her she plead the other girls sympathy that she would go to jail and have her baby taken to CPS. The girl agreed out of sympathy .

I am not looking for an insurance quote. I am asking how do I contact USAA and report this person for making fraudulent claims.....

• car253
    Favorite Answer

Report it to the Department of Insurance in your state.

Insurance fraud is a crime.

1

Source(s): #1 Cheap Auto Insurance - http://AutoInsurance.trustdd.com/?WFsv
  • Erika

Usaa Fraud Department

Maybe, but I am not 100% on it

Never thought too much about it