Is there a company which hires out cars to 17 year olds?

I know there must be a company somewhere that does it! I need to drive from Croydon to Plymouth, any ideas?

Oh and don't waste your time trying to be funny with jokes, chances are they're gonna be quite bad. Like the first answer to this question :)

Favorite Answer

No. There are a few that will rent to those between age 18 and 25 with restrictions as to what can be rented and a surcharge. Most will not rent to those under age 25. Absolutely none will rent to anyone age 17 or younger.

You know there must be a company..... No you don't otherwise you would know who they were.

Fact is unfortunately there is not one so you will have to find a different way to get there.

Yea, its called In 'Your Dreams Cars'. Or you can check out 'You Wish Buddy.'

www.inyourdreams.com or www.youwishbuddy.com for more information on renting cars to under aged kids.

Best of luck

Kind of, it's called a taxi, otherwise only if your 25 I believe.

no to the first question,pay someone to take you there and back.