Anglian college London has been suspended two days ago.College is responsible to refund students fee or not?

Anglian College London has been suspended two days ago. I am a student of Anglian College London. I have valid visa of UK till february 2011. My classes are running, but we are near to holidays.Now I dont want to study in this college. I want to join at another college of UK. College Should have refund the students... show more Anglian College London has been suspended two days ago. I am a student of Anglian College London. I have valid visa of UK till february 2011. My classes are running, but we are near to holidays.Now I dont want to study in this college. I want to join at another college of UK. College Should have refund the students fee because it has been suspended.So in this case, Anglian college London should refund the students fee or not? What is the refund policy of UK government? If college do not refund the fee of student, what is the punishment for the college? What can students do in this case? Which is the way to complain against the college? Where should I go to complain if the college do not refund my fee?