Where can I take Psychology courses/degree in Dubai?

Psychology was my subject in high school, but never got a chance to study further & at 31 yrs now, I am still eager to continue studies in same subject in Dubai, but confused regd the whereabouts in this city. I can only opt for a home study method, due to the fact I am working in airline field & thus work in shifts & cannot attend classes.

Looking forward for your expert advise/assistance.

Tks n Cheers !

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

All Psychology Schools - Psychology | Read About Psychology ...

Choose from online, postgraduate and undergraduate Psychology degrees. ... Seek Accredited Schools for Online Courses for Substance Abuse Counseling ...

www.allpsychologyschools.com/

Online Psychology Degrees & Programs - eLearners.com

Earn an online psychology degree from an accredited college. Choose from clinical psychology degrees and behavioral psychology degrees.

www.elearners.com/online-degrees/psyc…

Distance Learning in Psychology

... eLearners.com (900+ online degrees, colleges, ... All Psychology Schools ( large number of programs, ...

www.socialpsychology.org/distance.htm

Online Psychology Degrees & Psychology Online Courses at Drexel

Full time Drexel University faculty are your instructors in the online psychology courses. The Department of Psychology is at the forefront in areas like ...

www.drexel.com/online-degrees/arts…

www.psychceu.com: ABED Continuing ED! APA, APT, BBS, BRN, FL ...

Psychology continuing education units approved by APA, CA BBS, NAADAC, NBCC, ... All Courses · To order using our secure line. Take your post-test online, ...

www.psychceu.com/

Free Online Psychology Courses

Jun 10, 2009 ... In addition to self-study using textbooks and Internet resources, you can also explore free online psychology courses that cover numerous ...

psychology.about.com/b/2009/06/10/free-o…

Online Psychology Degrees – Accredited Colleges with Internet ...

Feb 9, 2009 ... If you have Internet access, there are many accredited colleges that offer online psychology courses you can take to get an online ...

www.collegecrunch.org/general/online-psyc…

Psychology Degree Programs Online, Best Graduate Psychology ...

Earn a psychology degree online at an accredited psychology school. Find degree programs from the top online colleges and universities.

www.academicinfo.net/psych.html

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

RE:

Where can I take Psychology courses/degree in Dubai?

Psychology was my subject in high school, but never got a chance to study further & at 31 yrs now, I am still eager to continue studies in same subject in Dubai, but confused regd the whereabouts in this city. I can only opt for a home study method, due to the fact I am working in airline field &...

Source(s): psychology courses degree dubai: https://trimurl.im/c99/where-can-i-take-psychology...
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

psychology coursesdegree dubai

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I think you can make use of online resources to study psychology. There are many open and free courses and lectures in psychology on the Internet.

http://www.infocobuild.com/education/audio-video-c...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Child Psychology Courses In Dubai

• Elvia
    Lv 5
    3 years ago

Source(s): AskOnlineDegree - http://www.askonlinedegree.com
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

Additional details required

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.