Pregnant Chihuahua Temperature Fluctuations?

Ok my Chihuahua is pregnant, to avoid and useless answers I will tell you a few things. 1. I do not know when she was in heat, she is a rescue I took her in only a week ago but she is definitely within week 8. 2. It is not a false pregnancy I can see and feel the puppies move, the are getting more active... show more Ok my Chihuahua is pregnant, to avoid and useless answers I will tell you a few things.
1. I do not know when she was in heat, she is a rescue I took her in only a week ago but she is definitely within week 8.
2. It is not a false pregnancy I can see and feel the puppies move, the are getting more active everyday!

Ok now that all that is out of the way, I have been taking her temperature twice daily first thing after waking up and right before bed. (today is friday) Wednesday night it was 100.3 this is what she has consistently averaged every reading. Thursday morning 98.9, I got very exited thinking this is the drop i've been waiting for we are getting close, Thursday 1pm 98.7 yess still dropping. Thursday 4pm 100.1 uhm ok? Thursday 8pm 101.1 wow...that's the highest ever...Thursday 10pm 99.5 ok dropping again. Friday (today) 10:30 am 100.1. So I am extremely confused I really want to be able to get a time frame here so I can be all ready for her. Also as I already said the puppies are moving more than i've ever seen and she is being different, I know I ha vent had her long but she is a sweetpea and she is not acting herself at all more sleeping than normal, but moving around often, spending extra time in the whelping box, burrowing into laundry and hiding under beds
Update: To add, I have dad also, he is a chihuahua, and is about 4 pounds smaller than her she is a slightly larger lady
Update 2: OK i did not put this up 1. to get a lecture about getting her spayed, she is a resuce although she is purebred, i am not stupid, I want to get her spayed, I do not need to be educated on this matter, again I repeat I rescued her (from irresponsible breeders) 2. READ THE WHOLE thing before you answer I know who the... show more OK i did not put this up 1. to get a lecture about getting her spayed, she is a resuce although she is purebred, i am not stupid, I want to get her spayed, I do not need to be educated on this matter, again I repeat I rescued her (from irresponsible breeders) 2. READ THE WHOLE thing before you answer I know who the sire is I have him quit tellling me she going to have giant puppies I understand Chihuahua's often need C-sections and that is all set up if it proves to be needed, all I am looking for is some answers about her temperature roller coaster. I'm not trying to be hateful just get some help from others who might have had this before or know more about temp readings, I never had this happen before.
Please and thank you all =]