Jenny
Jenny asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Girlfriend aint had period since?

ok im kinda worryed here since my g/f got pregnant and all she isnt been havein her period do u think the baby is drinkin the blood??? she 6 month pregnant

Favorite Answer

no the baby is not drinking the blood lol when your pregnant you do not have your period it is natural to not have your period They don't normally as there is no need for one-after all the only reason women have periods is so the egg can be fertilized but sometimes women go thorough their whole pregnancy having regular periods. Some women don't even know they are pregnant until they go into labor so it is ok for her to not have her period

When a female gets pregnant it is most common that she does not have her period. A relatively few do keep their periods, but this is more uncommon..

No, the baby is not drinking the blood. Her body has changed, and her body is using the blood to help the baby grow and develop. When the baby is born, she will have 3 - 5 weeks where she will bleed (this is normal), and that sorta makes up for the time she missed, while carrying the babe.

Source(s): I have had babies
  • Zenia

The baby is not "drinking" the blood. You are not supposed to have periods while you're pregnant. The blood is being used to nourish the baby and carry oxygen to the baby. You are obviously not ready to be a father so if i were you i would be reading everything i could on pregnancy and babies! Good luck!

Wow, is this what happens when kids don't have sex education? Girls stop menstruating when they get pregnant. When a fertilized egg attaches to the wall of the Uterus, the cervix seals off, and the placenta begins to form. Menstruation happens because a woman isn't pregnant. It's the female body's way of getting rid of the egg and material that would have been used, had it been fertilized.

WOW um.... hun... while your GF Is PG she is NOT GOING TO HAVE HER PERIOD! That is WHY we have them. God what are your parents or school or friends not teaching you? Do you not know that the reason we girls have periods is because the lining of the uterus gets a coating on it so that the baby/embrio can burro into it and live for 9 months and that if it dose not detect we are PG then it (painfuly I might add) removes the lining and we have our mensus.

yes, your child is a demon spawn vampire. the only solution is to take a wooden stake and stab the little **** through the heart. Have you ever seen Blade? Blade I? Blade II? The third one? If so, there are also magic swords you can use for this. Once the baby is shat out of her vagina you have exactly 30 seconds to decapitate the mofockaaaaaa

Source(s): this happened to me once. I made it give me dome first.

Yes the baby is drinking the blood and slowly draining your girlfriends soul, have you ever seen the Alien movies? it's going to bust out of her abdomen soon and kill her and you and plan world domination. Best of luck. Trolls are fun.

You don't have periods when you are pregnant u tit!! Trust me I am 40 weeks pregnant with my second and didn't have periods with my first pregnancy either. So grow up!!

when u r more than 6 weeks pregnant, the period firstly gets irregular then finally stops.

so don't worry. u r not supposed to have sex during dis period.

when a girl is pregnat her period does not come out the baby is not drinking the blood it's cause she is pregnat it is not supposed to come down !!