How do you start dating again after divorce?

I am 26 and have 2 young daughters, upcoming divorce in March and was married for 8 yrs. I am a good person, big heart, high level of moral character. He cheated and was active in illegal activities I had no idea about until recently. I don't intend to date right away but have a preconception that men are... show more I am 26 and have 2 young daughters, upcoming divorce in March and was married for 8 yrs. I am a good person, big heart, high level of moral character. He cheated and was active in illegal activities I had no idea about until recently. I don't intend to date right away but have a preconception that men are jerks, cheaters, are irresponsible, and don't care how their wife feels about any of it.

How in the world am I supposed to find a decent guy? I know I need to get those thoughts out of my head but they help me know that I deserve a really good man. I don't deserve all that crap and I won't have it. Besides that, I have 2 young children... do good guys care if a woman has children?

Thanks for your help
Update: I appreciate that answers so far... I don't go for cocky guys. Big turn off, because they are complete woman lovers and I don't go for cheaters so that's a big red flag ahead of time. Besides, cocky=selfish,self absorbed, ignorant
Update 2: Lots of people are commenting about the kids... I spend all my time with them, we have started going to the YMCA, iceskating, church, etc. I was just looking for info for the future. I'm not interested in dating right now, I'm focused on improving myself and helping my girls through this the best I can. ... show more Lots of people are commenting about the kids... I spend all my time with them, we have started going to the YMCA, iceskating, church, etc. I was just looking for info for the future. I'm not interested in dating right now, I'm focused on improving myself and helping my girls through this the best I can. No hard feelings though, you all meant well.