Have you ever been cheated on? Do you find yourself consumed with the thought?

My husband has a kid in between our three, he didnt technically cheat but cefore we were married, we had seperated and during that time he got a girl pregnant. I find myself almost consumed with thoughts of the WHOLE situation, mainly including details about the girl he had the baby with. Its almost like I am on a... show more My husband has a kid in between our three, he didnt technically cheat but cefore we were married, we had seperated and during that time he got a girl pregnant. I find myself almost consumed with thoughts of the WHOLE situation, mainly including details about the girl he had the baby with. Its almost like I am on a mission to get all facts on her so I can assure myself she is not someone I need to be worried about in any way. Has anyone else had an experience anything like this?
Update: thank you MsMis, you're so right! I need to work on this, its just sub conscious and I cant seem to break away from it.