How can I be vegetarian/vegan when i live in a house full of meat eaters?

After watching 'If slaughterhouses were made of glass, everyone would be vegitarian, Ive decided to become vegitarian or vegan. Everyone in my house eats meat, except for me. I tell my parents that I dont want meat, but they dont take me seriously(im only 15 so i cant move out). In my house, you eat whatever... show more After watching 'If slaughterhouses were made of glass, everyone would be vegitarian, Ive decided to become vegitarian or vegan. Everyone in my house eats meat, except for me. I tell my parents that I dont want meat, but they dont take me seriously(im only 15 so i cant move out). In my house, you eat whatever gets put on the table, my dad doesnt care and gives me meat anyway, and my mum always forgets when she goes shopping. How can I be a vegetarian when everyone else eats meat and wont take me seriously And please, no bad comments.
Update: I cant go shopping with my mum, because she does it at school-and she doesnt support me in any way and takes it all as a big joke.