How do I do the salt water flush successfully without vomiting?

I have tried the salt water flush two times and both resulted in me vomiting all of it within 10 seconds. Please don't tell me not to do it or that it is unhealthy. I am still going to do it along with the Master Cleanse, so I might as well do it the right way. I add 2 tablespoons of sea salt, I think it... show more I have tried the salt water flush two times and both resulted in me vomiting all of it within 10 seconds.

Please don't tell me not to do it or that it is unhealthy. I am still going to do it along with the Master Cleanse, so I might as well do it the right way.

I add 2 tablespoons of sea salt, I think it works better than 2 teaspoons. The thought of drinking all that salt water makes me want to vomit, but I am strong and I will force myself to do it. So, how can I do it without vomiting at all? Drink it really slowly? I don't plan on adding less salt, though. Any tips would be great!!!