I lost my nose ring. What shall I do?

I accidently pulled my nose ring out of my nose and now its impossible to find. I don't have a backup and I really don't want the hole to close up. Would it be bad to substitute with a regular earring stud until I can purchase another nose ring? Or is that a bad idea?

Favorite Answer

Same thing happend to me, depends how long you've had it done for, mine was a few weeks so by the morning it had closed! Try an earring but make sure you steralise it first, you will need to bend the earring so it will fit in too.

It would be okay to use an earring as long as you have cleaned it first. The only problem with that is that you could find it hard to put through your nose, as sometimes the hole from a nose piercing is a bit smaller than the average earring stud size.

nah, use an earing.. i've done that myself before. But the hole goes smaller.. soooo get a new one.

get a new one! do not use stud earring to substitute it for time being!

u could do that or a piece off a hair coam

that'll be fine for now

just get a new one itll be okay

get a new one.

I don't think so

Buy a new one possibly?!?!?! Retard