Did Nancy Pelosi really say this:?

'We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 millionillegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities..Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as 'Americans'.

Update:

Sorry guys. Apparently she did not say that:

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/did_pelosi_a...

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

SHE IS A PROGRESSIVE. Not a democrat or conservative but A PROGRESSIVE. Do you not get that yet? Progressives like her, Reid, Ayers, BOZO, and all bozo's czars are PROGRESSIVES trying to take over our government....and Mass put a stop to it.

Michael Moore, Hollywood, Sean Penn, Danny Glover, Morgan Freeman etc....(ESPECIALLY MOORE who sat with CARTER during the dem party convention)...said....."if the dems do not give the progressives what we want...we will not back down. We will find conservatives to do our work. We are not going away!"

If you notice...PROGRESSIVES do not count themselves as democrats. GOOGLE IT...

Yet they hijacked the democratic party because they are typically for the smaller guy......thus it was easier for them to take that one bigger step in taking over government!

This is What is governing our administration NOW! Progressive is like an umbrella over both parties and they will infect and have infected both parties.

WATCH...and be careful ....if you notice the dems are what threw out PROGRESSIVE IDEAS and POLICIES this time...not necessarily the democrats. If you had listened to them talk AFTER the voting was over you would have gotten a very clear message .....the GOVERNMENT is what they are angry at...their policies, their secrecy, their policies, spending, ruining our security etc. NOT SPENDING TIME ON OUR PROBLEMS and NOT LISTENING TO US.

Dems to be truthful are not the party to not listen. THEY OBVIOUSLY have listened. THEY did something about it.

I am a conservative ...and I am proud of our dems who put their foot down and said WHOA...this is not AMERICA...what are we doing????

the MAJORITY OF AMERICA IS SCREAMING and it is the Progressives they are angry at....not BUSH.....etc. Those are mere vehicles to get their AGENDA through.

Want some information to read about what PROGRESSIVES ARE really doing? THIS IS FACT AND BACKED UP BY VIDEO OF ACTUALLY HEARINGS.....

http://www.infowars.com/obama-depopulati%E2%80%A6

Obama Depopulation Policy Exposed

Panelists warn of the revival of eugenics under Obama’s modern healthcare through the denial of care to millions who would be judged ‘not fit to live’, just as in Nazi Germany.

Historian Anton Chaitkin also alleges that Ezekiel Emanuel, brother of Rahm Emanuel, in working with Obama, has also called for the Hippocratic oath to be ‘junked.’

THIS IS THEIR AGENDA...... READ IT...SEE if you don't see some truth..if not ALL TRUTH IN IT!

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/09/b%E2%80%A6

this tells you what we have lost...

http://freedomwatchonfox.com/the-constit%E2%80%A6

You should watch this by Judge Napolitano! It is how we have allowed power to get our government by the neck and how we have lost rights and freedoms and how our constitution is at risk now.

We are losing so much even today. The right to be heard, the right to be represented, the right to speak, the right to choose.......and most of that is from THIS ADMINISTRATION! We are losing more in this last year than in a decade!

Watch this....and understand...where we were...where we are and how we got here. VERY INTERESTING!

Progressives....republican or democrat progressives....BEWARE! YOU ARE OUT!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

She is much extra of a communist than Obama. She is inebriated on her very own capacity and does not care a element concerning the working human beings. i think of she would look reliable in a coat of tar and feathers. yet we actually can no longer anticipate too lots of her. After her,she's from San Fagcisco

• 1 decade ago

Sounds like something she would say. But if she truly wanted to help underprivileged people, she would come up with a bill to repeal paying 100% retirement to Congressmen and women who serve for only 4 years. They would all take pay cuts and benefits cuts like the rest of us. They have no idea or don't care to know what living as an ordinary citizen is all about.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yuppers that sounds like the Botox queen, was she trying to not smile when

she said it, I love the process when she tries to not smile, She gets that

panic look in her eyes, Like saying OMG if this crap holding my face together

lets go. I will look like the rocky horror show.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I wouldn't doubt it too much. After all she did say on live news that "We are going to have a health bill one way or another." More running roughshod over the people and telling them she is going to have what she wants. Maybe its too bad she didn't actually run for President instead of just controlling this one we have.

• 1 decade ago

She needs to put her brain in gear before she speaks, but I forgot one thing, you really should have a brain first.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

That girl is one burger short of a happy meal

I think Nancy Pelosi should quit her day job

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's false.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/pelosi/windfall.asp

Many on this thread are sheep who believe anything they read in an email or on a blog. She didn't say it. It was pure fiction. Read my source. Why does the truth get 5 thumbs down?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She could only be elected in California.

• 1 decade ago

Not suprising since Obama says now is not the time for profits, well Obama , Pelosi who ya gonna tax if they can't make profits.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.