Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsTiVO & DVRs · 1 decade ago

what is the wishlist on amazon.com?

i bought a couple of items from amazon and i still dont know what the wishlist is

Favorite Answer

It allows you to list things you'd like to receive as gifts. Your friends and relatives can look at it and know what to buy for your birthday or Christmas.

What I want for Christmas... The problem with me is I'm an impulse buyer so everything I want I've already wasted all of my money on. Which brings me to what I want. This year I've spent basically every penny I have and it's not so much that I want money, more that I kinda need it round about now. You know, to live and everything. I would also like to meet Bruce Dickinson. I also want the New Super Mario Bros on the Wii. You wouldn't believe how long I've waited for that to come out on Wii. Also going to Japan would be nice. One of my friends is going there for her class it's totally annoying... Yeah. I really need to go there one day. ... Wow thinking about it I wanted way more for Christmas than I thought so I'll just leave it at that before I go crazy and forget that I'm even answering a question here. It would also help if I could find these anime characters under my Christmas tree ;) 1. Naruto Uzumaki 2. Shigure Sohma 3. Tamaki Suoh 4. Rukia Kuchiki 5. Yuki Nagato 6. Ciel Phantomhive 7. L Lawliet 8. Lelouch Lamerge 9. Utau Hoshina 10. Kenshin Himura.

• Susan

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axgIj

Happy early ChrisKwanzaChukah! And thanks for the nuke, it will come in handy. Bwahahahaha! Anyways I didnt really ask for anything this Christmas except a new pair of shoes and 2 cds. Thats pretty much it. My top 10 favorite characters of all time: 1. Hinamori Momo- Bleach 2. Euphemia li Britannia- Code Geass 3. L.Lawliet- Death Note 4. Lelouch vi Britannia- Code Geass 5. Saber- Fate/Stay Night 6. Sakura Haruno- Naruto/Naruto Shippuden 7. Ichigo Kurosaki- Bleach 8. Rukia Kuchiki- Bleach 9. Himura Kenshin- Rurouni Kenshin 10. Allen Waker- D.Gray-man :-P

• bae

What Is Amazon Wish List

I was going to ask the same question too!

• same here