Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

Is 5'4" short, average, tall?

really short, short, average-short, average, average-tall, tall, really tall

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That is truthfully average. The average female height is exactly 5'4" for women. World for men: 5'8", US men: 5'10".

=)

Source(s): Cant remember lol
  • 1 decade ago

Short.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

average-short. I do believe the mean is 5'4" so maybe its even average! But think if you are in heels you are actually 5'6" so that would make you average to average tall! but if you are a guy 5'4" is short. You didn't say you were a guy or girl so had to give you the both.

• Irish
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Average short for a girl and really short for a guy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • pavone
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I actually have a cousin it extremely is popping 13 and he or she's 5'5 too.....and nonetheless growing to be without delay everytime i see her!! yet do not concern-your mothers and fathers are tall and you at the instant are not likely going to quit growing to be until eventually ultimately you attain 24. Plus while in comparison with each physique else you're tall..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It isn't average short. It is the EXACT average height in the USA, UK and Australia for a female.

average-short would be like 5'2/5'3. but if it makes you feel better i'd consider 5'4 really short (i'm 5'9)

• 1 decade ago

average but on the short side.

• 1 decade ago

short average~

• 1 decade ago

i think its average short :) depending on how old you are. Im 15 and 4 foot 10, so dont feel bad if you think your short. hope this helped :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

average-short

people say 5"6 is average so anything below that is considered short

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.