What other genres do you listen to besides Classical Music?

i think Classic Rock is the best genre ever!!!

Also,Metal =]

How about you?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

haha this johnny guy come from rock section

u hav to wait check ur answer tommorrow and ull see theres at least 15 answers..classical fans are slow but its just the begining!just like classical music!

• Mary
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I listen to a lot of 80's rock/metal...though it pains me to hear this music categorized as "classic rock" on the radio. Makes me feel old. :-) But I do listen to a good bit of (60s, 70s) classic rock as well. In terms of non-classical music, most of what I listen to is the stuff I listened to before around 1995 or so. I don't like much of what I've heard in the last 14 years. Notable exceptions -- I like the Dave Matthews Band a lot, and I think Dream Theater is a fantastic band.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rock, Metal, Alternative

• 1 decade ago

Any of the breathtakingly beautiful music from Final Fantasy (I guess the genre would be called video game music). It contains music from classical, jazz, modern, rock, metal, alternative, ambient, and so many other genres it is hard to classify. The old masters and the contemporary have nothing on the work done by Nobuo Uemastu. . .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I listen to a lot of genres; Classic Rock grew up on it, Rock in general, Pop, Classical, Celtic, Native American, Bally wood, R&B, Electronic, House, Alternative, Country, Jazz, Blues. So most things but not too much of Rap.

• J
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Punk

Ska

Metal

Psychedlic

Rap/Hip Hop

Jazz

Blues

Art Rock

Hardcore Punk

Grunge

Alternative

Glam Rock (not hair metal)

Folk/Folk Rock

Electronic/Techno

Prog Rock/Krautrock

Indie (kind of a genre i guess)

Brit-Pop

Post Punk

New Wave

• hafwen
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I love lots of different genres, especially folk - I have a weakness for Celtic, Baltic and Balkan music, especially bagpipes, hornpipes and bladder-pipes! I also like folk/rock bands, especially Steeleye Span, Old Blind Dogs, King Crimson and The Albion Band.

I listen to a lot of Bluegrass banjo and fiddle music, and heaps of 70s rock music - including Led Zeppelin, of course!

Oh - and I confess I'm an ABBA fan, too :o)

Hafwen x

• 1 decade ago

Metal

• TK
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Easy Listening (Instrumentals):-

-Richard Clayerman

-James Last

-Paul Mauriat

-Andre Rieu

-Mantovani

-Caravelli

-Francis Goya

-Nicolas de Angelis

-Yuhki Kuramoto

-Jean Michelle Jarre

-Pop

-Julio Iglesias (My top favourite singer!)

-Celine Dion

-ABBA

-Bonney M

-Gipsy Kings

-Nana Mouskouri

-Enya

-Mariah Carey

-Whitney Houston

-Glenn Medeiros

-Modern Talking

• Lleu
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I don't actively listen to anything else, except the Moody Blues on occasion.

But I find rock and video game music to make great background music.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.