What as of now would you consider be joining the John Cena bandwagon (more inside) + YWWA Breakdown Vote/Promo?

Psycho Dude 99 in ring (read my promo) Match 1: Siberian Wolverine vs Undertaker Y2J Fan Match 2: Justin vs Dark Demon The World Is Ours in ring (read Y2J’s promo) Match 3: Phenomenal HBK vs Fallen Diablo Hardcore Champs in ring (read URKO and The Funking Punk’s promos) Match 4: Deadman 4 Life vs... show more Psycho Dude 99 in ring (read my promo)

Match 1: Siberian Wolverine vs Undertaker Y2J Fan

Match 2: Justin vs Dark Demon

The World Is Ours in ring (read Y2J’s promo)

Match 3: Phenomenal HBK vs Fallen Diablo

Hardcore Champs in ring (read URKO and The Funking Punk’s promos)

Match 4: Deadman 4 Life vs World’s Biggest Hardy Fan with Rated R Jerichoholic as Guest Referee

Amie in ring (read her promo)

Main Event: Graduation Bear and Charlie Scene vs Psycho Dude 99 and Crazy Mother Punker

Announced Flashback Matches:

World Title Match: Psycho Dude 99© vs Justin

WQ: What would you consider joining a bandwagon now? Cheering for Cena or booing him. It is extremely rare for a face to have haters that might be just joining the bandwagon. Yes maybe younger fans see Cena as a kid fan favorite and all their friends cheer for him so therefore they cheer for him too. But there is also the case where true wrestling fans end up hating Cena to proove their real wrestling fans but don't really have a logical explanation on why to hate him. I've been victim to this as well by booing him at ppv parties and at live events. But honestly I don't see too much of a reason to hate him. Maybe he may not be PERFECT in the ring, and may have sparked the PG era, but he is keeping WWE a success and has great mic skills. There are so many opinions. I want to hear yours.

Explain why you think booing or cheering Cena is considered joining the bandwagon. Best explanation gets BA!