Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Do women find muscular men with 6-pack abs more attractive than a man with an average body?

Please let me know what you ladies prefer...

Favorite Answer

This is a silly question. Of course 6 pack abs are more attractive to most women.

But if the guy with the 6 pack is a jerk, I'm going to go for the average looking guy.

my husband acts so silly over exactly this topic, if we are watching tv and a muscular man is shown without a shirt on, my husband will immediately look at me and say, Lise you better stop right now! he is sooo sure that i am so turned on by a man who has a 6-pack and is built like a brick house. and he thinks i am lying to him when i tell him this, but it is 100% fact.. the man that i fantasize about all of the time, the one that i find hotter then anything or anyone that i have ever seen, is him!! he's not a body builder, he hasn't got a 6-pack, but i can honestly say that he is what attracts me.. he is what most would consider average i guess, but to me that flat stomach, and his broad shoulders, his tan skin and his dark eyes and hair, oh my!! i find MY MAN more attractive then any other man, muscualr or otherwise.. just wish he believed that...

Source(s): my hunny

I really don't like how people are making negative comments about men who keep their body in shape. I prefer a fit, athletic guy vs an average guy. They're health conscious and actually take care of themselves/are mindful of what they put in their mouth. It takes a lot of self discipline too. Since when are these bad qualities? "Average" men can be egotistical just as any muscular man.

I've dated both types, and I prefer the muscular type. It keeps me on the ball physically too (to keep in my best shape possible), better sex etc.

Although the body itself isn't top priority, the character attributes that would result in such a body is attractive. Which most often results in a fit guy. For me, anyways. :)

deep down, yes we are, because will all search for the same goal: finding love (as cliche as it sounds). (that's why people feel complete once they find their true partner). but i think what makes it interesting is the differencess among people. what i've learned: - woman can be the most carring creature, and also the most destructive one. - womenn are more manipulative then men (while men use force or simply plainess, a women would use her mind to come up with plots to "destroy" her enemies, though if a girl is not smart enough, there's a good chance her plan will back fire). - women are more complex then men, men are more simple. but it doesn't mean they are more evolved. those are the main things, and these are things that in my eyes women and men are the same: - self preservation (socialy) - they both care equaly about their social position. - they both care about their friends equaly. - they have the exact same emotions, just interpretent them differently... i liked the question! -

No woman wants a fat slob but the other extreme is usually just as bad. I want a guy who is fit but not one who is so consumed with having an ideal body. Guys who are so into their body strike me as shallow and superficial and will get the shallow and superficial girls who also place a lot of importance on looks. I prefer a sweet and respectful man who is fit enough to go hiking with me but does not spend more time on their appearance than I do. That would be a deal-breaker!

• Um no. I use to date all skinny guys, and now I'm with my fiancee who is a body builder golfer type lol..it's a interesting combo lol..I was really attracted to his personality and face..lol..the body was just a addition. It's not mandatory in my book though lol

That's just physical. It's nice to look at, but I need a lot more substance to be genuinely happy. I like a man who is intelligent and compassionate, kind and funny.

I like average. In ny opinion, a man who puts too much effort into his body only has time, and eyes, for himself.

nothing wrong with a six pack no. personally i think theyve become overrated though. average body is good also. its all about that mans attitude and personality that i would look out for more though.

• MZ. RO

Bring on the 6-pack....honestly as long it's not a keg i'll be happy. I Iike it on bottom.