If you are just adding someone to your bank account, will they check that person's credit?

I have a bank account and want to add my girlfriend's name to it and get her a debit card to that account as well. We're pretty sure her name is in chex systems, but wanted to know, since this is already an open account in my name, will they deny her if she is in chex systems even though she's not... show more I have a bank account and want to add my girlfriend's name to it and get her a debit card to that account as well. We're pretty sure her name is in chex systems, but wanted to know, since this is already an open account in my name, will they deny her if she is in chex systems even though she's not opening this account in her own name?
Update: by the way, she's not just a random girlfriend. we've been together for 2 years and we're getting married.