Pain in Lower Right side that comes and goes?

For the past day or so I have been getting a pain in my lower right side. When the pain starts it comes on pretty strong and builds up, then the pain is released not long after. The whole time of the pain is no more then 5-15 seconds. it happens every 5-20 mins, pretty random. I have been having digestive... show more For the past day or so I have been getting a pain in my lower right side. When the pain starts it comes on pretty strong and builds up, then the pain is released not long after. The whole time of the pain is no more then 5-15 seconds. it happens every 5-20 mins, pretty random. I have been having digestive problems over the last 5 months or so, I wonder if that is the problem. It seems to happen in the same spot all the time on my lower right side of my stomach.. not sure if its in the front or back or in-between..

Just wondering if this is something I should be worried about.
Update: My appendix was removed 20 years ago.